Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am stuck on candy crush soda and just need to unlock the next level but when I ask friends they just send lives, how do I get next level unlocked
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Susan,Can you specify what level this is about?Are you playing both on Facebook and King.com?
Hey Susan,
Can you specify what level this is about?
Are you playing both on Facebook and King.com?
I am on level 45 trying to move onto level 46 playing on facebook