Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Already deselected accelerated hardware, screen still flickers. Uses a game life every time I check it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem. Here's what King sent to me:
Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in Candy Crush Soda Saga and I can understand your frustration.
In order to solve this issue please follow these steps:
1. Go to Facebook and start the game.2. Right-click with the mouse on the playing field.3. In the pop-up window for Adobe Flash Player, click Settings / Settings.4. Uncheck the Hardware acceleration / Hardware Acceleration.5. Close the window.6. Reload the page by pressing F5, or close and open the browser again.
Now you should be able to play again.
You are welcome back if you have further questions.
Have a sweet day!
Kind regards,
NaeliaKing Customer Care
Hi Bonnie!
The issue with Soda flickering is only in Google Chrome so I suggest you play the game in another browser.
Another option is to play Soda on your mobile or tablet. Just make sure the game is connected to Facebook and you can continue where you were on Facebook.
If you have Windows 10 then it's also possible to play the game as an app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-soda-saga/9nblggh1zrpv
Please also see this thread for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-is-flashing-black-screen
Cheers :-)