Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
6 weeks ago I was having the black blinking screen, that I see is still a big issue. However since that has been fixed via their work around now the game is really slow and jerky. I am about FED UP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And here we are with the same problems that are just getting worse, apparently todays tech world is not in the Kings game world
My screen is still black and flashing. I tried a different browser and had the same issue. I don't have a mobile phone I can play on. I don't think they fixed anything.
Just play the game in another browser than Chrome or from a mobile phone.
Rather than have to use another browser, wouldn't it make more sense for them to fix the issue. 6 weeks is too long in todays tech world.