Mobile boosters missing, suddenly new boosters on PC?

Options
Tority_Prism
Tority_Prism Posts: 1 Newbie

On my mobile game I had 6 color bombs, 6 coloring candy, and 6 doubling fish and 2 lollipop hammers. Then I won a fishing tournament this morning and so had won that 3 of everything prize.

So on my mobile game I am missing a total of 9 color bombs, 9 coloring candy, 9 doubling fish , 5 lollipop hammers, 3 striped hammers and 3 swapping hands.

I had saved a new just internal king game with all this info in it but then I log into that and nothing or log into my facebook on mobile, nothing shows except the gold and the correct level.

So then I log into my online PC facebook and I have 3 everything there Β when I previously only had 3 colorbombs and 3 coloring candy and no other boosters there at all. It's like it gave me my fishing tournament reward from mobile ON PC but deleted every single other booster Β I had on mobile AND PC (since 6 PC boosters are missing.)Β 

I'm fine with my fishing tournament reward showing on PC, but I wish it hadn't deleted all my other rewards from mobile and PC period.

How do we fix this?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?