Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I upgraded yesterday and since then the app crashes all the time. Most of the time I get to the first screen, but when I click Play the app closes. Over occasionally I can get into a level, but then the app crashed after a couple of moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've upgraded the OS on your mobile and find that some apps aren't working properly, check for any updates available for the apps. If there aren't any its best to uninstall and reinstall as this is a pretty common problem after upgrading OS on any device.