Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My bf is lvl 90 and he has never had the option to do the quests but I have for a week or two. I have tried disconnecting his game from Facebook and tried uninstalling the game and nothing works. Is there a way to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
She's talking about the ribbon looking tab that's supposed to be right above the messages tab in Candy Crush Soda Saga. I also do not have the tab while both of my friends do and it is very frustrating.
Are you talking about Bubblegum Hill or the Kimmy's gone Fishing challenge, Katherine?