Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
I don't know what I Did but im connected on my brother's candy crush facebook account.I tried logging of Fb,deleting the app restart and when im trying to connect its still linked to my brother account.What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have tried logging out and back into your game then there isn't much else you can. The app is designed to save the highest level from Facebook, so once registered I don't think its really possible to change it.