Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Saga will not let me log in to FB from my phone. I can play on the Facebook site but not on my phone which now put me back to game one. HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was having a similar issue. This just worked for me.
1. Delete facebook and Candy Crush from your device.
2. Go to Settings --> Safari
3. Scroll down to "Clear history and website data" click and then click "Clear History and Data"
4. Restart your iPhone.
5. Reinstall Candy Crush and login using facebook -- you will be prompted to enter your FB email or phone and password so do that.
Hopefully you will be back at your correct level -- I was.
6. Reinstall Facebook and log in.
Let me know how it goes. I am so excited I finally got my stuff back! Good luck!
There is an official King moderator thread for this. Hopefully it helps you to get connected!
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios