Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am having trouble going on to the next level as I do not have enough gold to proceed...is there any way I can play past levels to earn the gold needed to continue as I don't want friends to pay money for me to keep going
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you can play on mobile then you have a timer that allows you to pass after 72 hours. If not, then you only have the options to ask for friends or use gold bars. On Facebook I don't know of any gold bar promotions sorry!