Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On Android tablet and on iOS phone I get challenges and boosters. But not on my Windows PC. Why not ? Progress and friends are perfectly sync.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Boosters don't transfer between devices, you can read about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages Regarding the challenges, the majority of these seem to be mobile based these days. I haven't seen many on PC for a long time.
Boosters don't transfer between devices, you can read about this here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages
Regarding the challenges, the majority of these seem to be mobile based these days. I haven't seen many on PC for a long time.