Where is bubblegum hill??

dianek1018
dianek1018 Posts: 2 Newbie

I look forward to playing bubblegum hill on the weekends and now there's the stupid fishing thing every weekend. Switch it back please!!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Welcome to King Care. We love hearing from our fantastic players. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are always working on new and exciting ways for our players to engage with each other and also win some much loved Gold Bars. 

I cannot promise that Bubblegum Hill will return but who knows what fun awaits. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

Have a lovely week! 

• JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2

Welcome to King Care. We love hearing from our fantastic players. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are always working on new and exciting ways for our players to engage with each other and also win some much loved Gold Bars. 

I cannot promise that Bubblegum Hill will return but who knows what fun awaits. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

Have a lovely week! 

If Bubblegum Hill does't come back you'll be losing players....We play just because of Bubblegum Hill!!
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi dianek1018,

Thank you for posting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?