Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was asking people to get to level 61 and when I logged in it had put me back to level 1. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kim. Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your game progress. Let's try and get you back on track! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!