How to restore all the level progress in CandyCrush Soda?

Maria_Sakats
Maria_Sakats Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been on level 460 when decided to connect to fb. When I connected, I went back to level one. How can i get my progress back?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Maria- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your game progress. Let's try and get you back on track! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet day! :-) 

• KerrieMckinnon
    KerrieMckinnon Posts: 3 Newbie

I am still having problems that my phone and my ipad are not synced with the game. On ipad im on level 1396 and on my iphone its on level 1030. As you can probably understand I do not want to loose 300+ levels. I think it seems to be an email address issue. Please help

• Bhawana_Bhatt
    Bhawana_Bhatt Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2017

Hi Maria- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had a problem with your game progress. Let's try and get you back on track! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet day! :-) 

please help me too, i've lost all my 468 level progress as soon as i connected my fb account to the game. please help !!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?