Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I made an in app purchase which included gold bars, suddenly my gold bars have vanished and I have used any of them! This is the second time I have lost a gold bars!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mandy- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars. I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a sweet weekend! :-)
Hi Mandy- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars. I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)
Hi Mandy- I see that you have replied to my message now. :-)
I don't see an envelope in the corner???