Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can not go to the level I am suppose to be at which is level 229 and I'm starting at level 1 already connected to Facebook and doesn't work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phuong- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Sodatastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely day :-)