Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How can I disable the annoying Music and Sounds Effects when I log in and not having to wait for the Splash Screens to clear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The only problem with that is it seems to reset every couple of log ins, and I'm not clearing any cookies. It just seems that it randomly turns itself back on every so often. It happens at least once a day. . Annoying is an understatement.
At the bottom left of your screen you will find a gear in a circle. Click on the icon. Click on the speaker icon and the music icon. You should not have any more music and sound effects.