Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How can we contact the developer KING? It won't let me enter a email to them because it wants an update and I can't find how to make it update. Is there a PHONE number for KING anyone has used ? Please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi slr!
I have seen several King moderators answering players directly so I suggest you create a new thread and ask your question there. I'm pretty sure they will see it and help you out.
Cheers :-)
No they still don't get back to me, plus there are many complaints about king not responding back to us. Do moderators get answers from them?
Please see this page: http://about.king.com/about/contact
I wasn't able to find a direct phone number but I'm sure you can get through with the above contact formula.