Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is there some place that I can put my name or something so I can get more lives than just my Facebook friends? I remember seeing something like that once before but can't remember where at. Thanks for any help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have never heard of, or seen anything like this. As far as I'm aware, you have your normal lives that refresh automatically and then the lives you get sent and that's it. That's pretty much enough for a casual game.