cannot purchase anything

Travis
Travis Posts: 1 Newbie

It won't recognize that I purchased game that I am playing- app was, store verifies this I do not want to lose my place- if I delete app & restart I will lose place & spend more money what can i do? Nobody else has posted this preoblem or it's solution

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Travis,

Our Technical team has carefully investigated this issue and unfortunately the error is on Google's side.  Here at King we do not take direct payment from players when they make purchases in our games on their Android device.

All purchases are handled directly by Google's payment platform and unfortunately, as such, we do not have any control or access to fix any potential problems which may arise with this system.  

I can assure you that we have already escalated this issue to Google and they are aware of the problem and are already working on a fix.  As this is not an error on our side, I'm afraid to say that I simply don't have any information on when a fix will be implemented. 

Please feel free to reach out to Google directly for an update on this matter using the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6179357.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Travis,

Our Technical team has carefully investigated this issue and unfortunately the error is on Google's side.  Here at King we do not take direct payment from players when they make purchases in our games on their Android device.

All purchases are handled directly by Google's payment platform and unfortunately, as such, we do not have any control or access to fix any potential problems which may arise with this system.  

I can assure you that we have already escalated this issue to Google and they are aware of the problem and are already working on a fix.  As this is not an error on our side, I'm afraid to say that I simply don't have any information on when a fix will be implemented. 

Please feel free to reach out to Google directly for an update on this matter using the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6179357.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?