No more candy kingdom or fishing during the week?

Options
JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Waiting for new levels to come out and usually they'll have the Candy Kingdom or the fishing tournament during the week and there hasn't been any this week. I remember on Monday I think there was a fishing tournament but I didn't get in it since when you're waiting for new levels what's the point when you only get a plus one when you make a fish am I right? Or are there Candy Kingdom or fishing tournaments going on & I'm the only one that doesn't have it...let me know guys & gals thanks for your help!!

Cheers!

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Generally the promotions don't go out to all players so it is possible that you can go a few weeks without seeing any. It seems to be the same in all the games. 

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Generally the promotions don't go out to all players so it is possible that you can go a few weeks without seeing any. It seems to be the same in all the games. 

Thanks again for your help, right now I have the fishing tourney however I have no chance since I've reached the end waiting for new levels. Again, I appreciate your reply! Cheers,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?