Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have made many wrapped candies and I get 1 added. Same for other items as striped, color changers... fish aren't counting properly either. I use mobile phone Android and kindle . Same problem for both!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cynthia!I haven't seen other thread here on King Care with the same issue as you and I was wondering if you have the option to use another Internet connection - for instance 3G/4G instead of WiFi.Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsodasagaFor Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Soda-Saga/dp/B00W6XM002/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1468493024&sr=1-2Cheers :-)
Hi Cynthia!
I haven't seen other thread here on King Care with the same issue as you and I was wondering if you have the option to use another Internet connection - for instance 3G/4G instead of WiFi.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsodasaga
For Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Soda-Saga/dp/B00W6XM002/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1468493024&sr=1-2
Cheers :-)