Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have Level 20 and can not open Level 21 or anything beyond. All I get is a big pink padlock. What do I need to do to continue? Thanks in advance for your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a roadblock, you will see them at the end of each episode. If you click on the roadblock you will see the options. You can either pay gold bars or if you click the ask friends option it will send out requests and when 3 friends accept them you will be able to proceed.