Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been on level 745 for awhile. All of a sudden on my laptop through Facebook I'm back to level 1 but there are still the appropriate stars for my previous progress. On my other devices the level didn't change. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like you just need to scroll back up through the map. I mean, if your levels still have the stars on them, then you can play them, you should be able to just scroll back to where you last were.