What wrong with Candy Crush?? It's Not loading

Options
Joe_V_
Joe_V_ Posts: 7 Level 2

I and a few of my CC friends were having this issues yesterday, game would load to 68% then freeze, Refreshed screen, closed and open new browser, restarted computer, with same result 68%, finally i moved on to other things leaving the open, after 15 minutes I checked and it still was stuck on 68%, I waited 3 more minutes and the game started, but lost all extra lives from friends, played 3 levels and then it froze again, reloaded game and went through the whole process again. today having the same problem except every level I try to play takes 10 to 15 minutes to load. and again all extra lives from friends lost. Can we please have a fix?????

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?