Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have a galaxy S5 neo and when I play candy crush on it, missons doesnt appear.. If I play with my account in other mobile or pc missons appear.. Its strange and I think It has something mean with my mobile.. Pls help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In the FAQ it says:
'From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players'
This means that you could have the game under one device ID but not the other. It's normal, I see it quite a lot on the site.