We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 360

Gerda_
Gerda_ Posts: 3 Newbie

Why cann't I play further than level 360 on my iPad Apple 5.11? I cann't update the game. 

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I think this has something to do with your iOS version. The 5.1 update is from 2012 so I think you will need to update to the latest version as I think the old one won't support the new app which is why you can't update it. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I think this has something to do with your iOS version. The 5.1 update is from 2012 so I think you will need to update to the latest version as I think the old one won't support the new app which is why you can't update it. 

• Gerda_
    Gerda_ Posts: 3 Newbie

That means for me the end of the game. Because I cann't upgrade my iPad. The new app update is for 6.0 and higher.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?