Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Does King ever take suggestions for levels? I have a few ideas for some next level difficulty. And an idea to attract more players.
Are there very many players pushing the developers to create more levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jon1965- Welcome to King Care! I would sincerely like to thank you for your question however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.
We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.
However we are always working hard on creating new and exciting levels :-)
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet.You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
Have a lovely weekend!