When I buy bars on Candy Crush for 99 cents, it charges me 3 times. On top of that I have tried to

ginabrockinton
ginabrockinton Posts: 1 Newbie

use bars that have already been purchased and it says Store is unavailable.  This has been going on for over a week.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi ginabrockinton,

I have checked your game account and located the reason for the multiple purchase:

When you buy in-game items costing 28 Gold bars and don't have sufficient Gold bars you'll have the option buy more.

If you choose to buy the small Gold bar packages of 10 Gold bars you'll have to do the purchase 3x times in order to have sufficient gold bars to get the in-game item.

On 14 Jul, 05:52:39 CET you had 4 Gold bars and purchased 3x Gold bars of 10 units in order to have sufficient gold bars for your in-game purchase costing 28 Gold bars.

This pattern happened 3 times on 14 Jul.

If you prefer then kindly purchase the gold bars before playing the level or purchase a larger amount of Gold bars and kindly verify that all amounts are correct.

In case you experience Internet connectivity issues you might get the "Store unavailable" message. If possible then please change your Internet access - for instance switch to another WiFi point or switch from WiFi to 3G/4G in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?