This is the worst customer support.

Anna_Phelps
Anna_Phelps Posts: 4 Newbie

I asked a question 2 weeks ago, but have never gotten an answer for it. I feel like King does not care about our issues. I really think I am completely done with all of their games.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Anna,

I have checked your two other questions;

In-game tournaments and new features can sometimes be limited to a small group of players.

We do this to test new functionality and if all goes well the tournament or feature will be available for all.

Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try this tournament but it will be available as soon as the testing is over.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Anna_Phelps
    Anna_Phelps Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Anna,

I have checked your two other questions;

In-game tournaments and new features can sometimes be limited to a small group of players.

We do this to test new functionality and if all goes well the tournament or feature will be available for all.

Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try this tournament but it will be available as soon as the testing is over.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

What about my gold bars and boosters that I lost thinking I needed to uninstall and reinstall the game to get the side quest? I want those back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?