Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I asked a question 2 weeks ago, but have never gotten an answer for it. I feel like King does not care about our issues. I really think I am completely done with all of their games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna,I have checked your two other questions;In-game tournaments and new features can sometimes be limited to a small group of players.We do this to test new functionality and if all goes well the tournament or feature will be available for all.Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try this tournament but it will be available as soon as the testing is over.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Anna,
I have checked your two other questions;
In-game tournaments and new features can sometimes be limited to a small group of players.
We do this to test new functionality and if all goes well the tournament or feature will be available for all.
Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try this tournament but it will be available as soon as the testing is over.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care