Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do I get pass level 1262 I have been stuck there for three weeks and getting bore with it please someone help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lorna!
Candy Crush Soda Saga only has 945 levels so I assume you meant Candy Crush Saga : )
This is a tricky level as you'll need to remove the cream cakes in order to get all 3 cherries down.
Start with removing some of the licorice so that you can created striped candies to shoot the cream cakes.
If you get the option to make matches in the cream cake area then go for it - the more space you have to create boosters, the better.
Once the cherries has been released, they'll need to travel via transporter to the bottom side to exit. Do as many combos as possible to remove the cup cakes faster while watching out for the timed bombs.
I've found this video on YouTube showing you how it can be done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86oXD-LcNY
Good luck with the level! :-)