Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
75 candy bombs and 75 color bombs showed up when I brought up my game, candy crush soda. I know I didn't buy them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mglade- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's take a look at your account so that we can see any transactions and find out where these items have come from. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a Soda sweet weekend!