Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have the latest version of W10. I have installed Candy Soda from the Windows store . Although Facebook apps are up to date, The Desktop apps, (same game) are way behind!! why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randle. I spoke with the developers at King yesterday, and they are aware that the mobile desktop apps have yet to be updated. They are still working on the language to adapt for W10, so will not be long now. I prefer to use these apps rather than through a browser as they offer the option to earn boosters and gold. where as Facebook, King site offers nothing. As I have reached the finish of the games, I have no option but to use their site to play on further. Hope this helps.
I recon they might need some time to adapt all levels to the different platforms, but I ain't no tech savvy.Personally, I use Windows 10 too, but to be honest, I still find myself playing all their games on my Facebook through Google Chrome. I still prefer using Google Chrome and not Edge.Also, not all their games are available (yet?) as apps in Windows 10 and I don't want to miss out on new stuff.
I recon they might need some time to adapt all levels to the different platforms, but I ain't no tech savvy.
Personally, I use Windows 10 too, but to be honest, I still find myself playing all their games on my Facebook through Google Chrome. I still prefer using Google Chrome and not Edge.
Also, not all their games are available (yet?) as apps in Windows 10 and I don't want to miss out on new stuff.