I have the latest version of W10. apps no updated

Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

I have the latest version of W10. I have installed Candy Soda from the Windows store . Although Facebook apps are up to date, The Desktop apps, (same game) are way behind!!  why is this?

Best Answer

• Anna_Lewis
    Answer ✓

Hi Randle. I spoke with the developers at King yesterday, and they are aware that the mobile desktop apps have yet to be updated. They are still working on the   language to adapt for W10, so will not be long now. I prefer to use these apps rather than through a browser as they offer the option to earn boosters and gold. where as Facebook, King site offers nothing.    As I have reached the finish of the games, I have no option but to use their site to play on further. Hope this helps.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I recon they might need some time to adapt all levels to the different platforms, but I ain't no tech savvy.

Personally, I use Windows 10 too, but to be honest, I still find myself playing all their games on my Facebook through Google Chrome. I still prefer using Google Chrome and not Edge.

Also, not all their games are available (yet?) as apps in Windows 10 and I don't want to miss out on new stuff.

• Anna_Lewis
    Answer ✓

Hi Randle. I spoke with the developers at King yesterday, and they are aware that the mobile desktop apps have yet to be updated. They are still working on the   language to adapt for W10, so will not be long now. I prefer to use these apps rather than through a browser as they offer the option to earn boosters and gold. where as Facebook, King site offers nothing.    As I have reached the finish of the games, I have no option but to use their site to play on further. Hope this helps.

• Eric_Vélez
    Eric_Vélez Posts: 2 Newbie

I recon they might need some time to adapt all levels to the different platforms, but I ain't no tech savvy.

Personally, I use Windows 10 too, but to be honest, I still find myself playing all their games on my Facebook through Google Chrome. I still prefer using Google Chrome and not Edge.

Also, not all their games are available (yet?) as apps in Windows 10 and I don't want to miss out on new stuff.

Same thing happened to me.Still waiting for the level 906 update for PC......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?