Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was over level 200 and when I connected yesterday all of my levels were reset! I really don't want to start over and I hadn't connected through Facebook before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ab4747,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Still waiting for a solution on this.
Did you connect your game to the Kingdom? That's the orange symbol in the settings of your Candy Crush Soda Saga app. It saves your progress too and is excellent if you don't want to use Facebook.