Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I already asked this question and I got a response from Mark Hawk but I never got the email he sent to me. Please can I get some help on this matter.
I was on level 741 (or something close to that) and the game deleted all my levels and I'm back to level 1. Can you please restore my levels on the game. Thank you! -
See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/i-was-on-level-741-and-all-of-the-sudden-i-was-back-to-level-1#entry_57624
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura,
Thanks for your post.
I have sent you a private message, you should be able to see this here on your profile.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team