Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all my progress. I'm suddenly back at level 1. I didn't make any changes to my account. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kellie- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)