Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidently uninstall soda saga, when i tried to reinstall it said something like "cannot install, try again.. if further problems it is trouble shooting 495? How do i fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, do you have an sd card installed? I had the same problem with a game on my android tablet, I removed the sd card then installed the game then replaced the sd card. It worked fine but you will have to do the same with updates I'm afraid! Make sure your tablet is switched off before removing/replacing the sd card though. I hope this helps.
Hey Jane,
I found this for you here on the site. Try it out and I hope it'll help you too.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/can-t-install-king-apps-on-android