Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not get the free daily bonus today for the game Soda Crush ... is this normal? Kind regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No way, as if I missed this! If it pops up again for you, could you take a screenshot of it and share it here?
My husband gets his EVERY DAY, I have NEVER seen a daily bonus on my game. Why is there a difference?
.
I reckon so or maybe a glitch. I received my 1st daily bonus Tuesday & haven't seen it since. I also haven't been able to find any information on it. Glad to know it wasn't just me &/or that I wasn't mistaken, unfortunate we're having this issue.Yes I'm sure it was Soda.
Daily bonus in Soda, are you sure about that? I don't I've ever seen a daily bonus in Soda before personally. Just the Bubble Gum Hill Challenge, Kimmy's Gone Fishing and the Quests that have recently been added.