Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 24 color bombs 22 same color bombs and 16 double the fish. Now they are gone and not used.
Please return them asap or my money. I apend too much money with your company for these things to be gone or I will have to notify my bank.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eugene,
I have sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team