Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My level went back to one, how do I get back to my previous level? I've tried logging in via the app and Facebook and restarting my phone and nothing is working. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RSchroer- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Thanks a lot for letting me know! I am glad to see that the problem is fixed now :-)
Hi cezdiamond, for some reason I'm not able to submit my response back to the personal message you sent in the inbox but your fix worked. Thank you!