Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing on level 718 on the candy crush soda. I was not connected to facebook. But when i connected it to facebook I lost all my levels and it is starting from level 1. Is there any way out to get all the levels back.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gergely,
Thank you for posting your question.
I have sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team