Donna_Pakey
Donna_Pakey Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I have emailed you 3 times with no reply and I Carnt find the message I sent on here , hi have a Samsung s7 and my game is different to my partner plays on the same device but he has a tab on the side to win more bonuses , also I completed bubble gum hill and didn't get my gold bars when I was Dr throned , I used to play on. a note 3 and lost all my bonuses when I had the s7 and don't know why .

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Donna,

Sounds like there are multiple things going on here.

I think they run tests for their games for some players, therefor not all players seem to have the exact same features. Sometimes some of my friends have challenges which never appeared in my game. You could try to reinstall the app and see if you get a challenge too, but be careful as reinstalling the app can make you lose saved up goodies. 

The other think I think you refer too is the fact that only levels and gold bars synchronize between platforms and devices. I'm afraid boosters and messages or lives don't. I guess that explains why you lost your stuff on your note 3 and didn't get it on your s7.

• Donna_Pakey
    Donna_Pakey Posts: 2 Newbie

Don't think it's fair that the game play is different should offer all features no matter what you play on .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?