Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've synced my Facebook progress on my mothers iPad cand crush soda app. Now it shows my progress on both devices when either of us passing a level despite no longer being connected to facebook on my mothers iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jacki- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your mother back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!