I can no longer log in using King.com. I have tried on 4 different browsers, using the correct email

Options
Jason_Griffin_72
Jason_Griffin_72 Posts: 4 Newbie

Can no longer log in to King.com. This goes for all games at King.com. I am using correct password and email address.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jason- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem logging into King.com. 

Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say? When did the problem start? 

Thanks! 

• Jason_Griffin_72
    Jason_Griffin_72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jason- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem logging into King.com. 

Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say? When did the problem start? 

Thanks! 

Hi. There is no error message. The log in begins but never actually completes or connects. The "wavy" circle just keeps moving and moving.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?