Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep playing to get to the end - yet there is no end. I want that victory of completion.
I think after winning a round or section we should be rewarded with extra moves or gold bars. Why must we purchase them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The games are called 'sagas' for a reason... there will always be new levels I think, thats the fun of the game, its constantly ongoing.
There are always promotions to win boosters or gold bars so just keep your eyes open. Bubblegum Hill was a great example of how to win a lot of stuff in the game!