Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
OK in Soda Saga fish tournament I finally cought enough fish that I ranked #1,#3,#5,#1 again but when do you get to play I'm lost I don't get it HELP!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The promotion is a timed event so this means it only runs for a day or a few days and then its removed until next time. This could be once a week or once every 2 weeks but it's not in the game all the time. You just need to keep an eye out for the pop up.