Fee Gifts

Whilst chatting to friend about the level we are on ( im on 737 ) she mentioned how the free gifts come in handy, what free gifts I asked, the ones that come on the message board with your free lifes that you are sent she replied. Anyway, I get the lifes that friends send, but I have never had a gift....how do I get these ?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

What free gifts are you talking about exactly? The new daily reward or the extra moves which you can gift to others, that option only comes up if a person is stuck on a particularly level for a while. For the daily rewards to appear I'm pretty sure you have to be actively connected to Facebook to have it. Check for any game updates if not.

• What free gifts are you talking about exactly? The new daily reward or the extra moves which you can gift to others, that option only comes up if a person is stuck on a particularly level for a while. For the daily rewards to appear I'm pretty sure you have to be actively connected to Facebook to have it. Check for any game updates if not.

I don't get any daily rewards like on Candy Crush Saga, so no bombs etc or extra moves....How do you check for game update, guess I need to do that first.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?