Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
after losing thousands of dollars on mafia wars I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON FACEBOOK GAMES. I'll quit playing i guess.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for addressing your concern.
Kindly notice that Mafia Wars is developed by Zynga and are not affiliated with King.
All levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga can be completed without using boosters or other forms of help. Please let me know which level you currently are in the game and I'll help you with best strategy in order to complete the level.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care