I had to re-install Candy Crush Soda Saga as it suddenly stopped working (did not open) in my phone.

Minnie-3
Minnie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a King-account connected to my email address and I thought by logging into the newly installed game my reached levels (over 400...) would be there, but unfortunately it starts from 1 :( Is there any way to get back to the level I was before the re-installation? This happened on Sunday 11th Sept 2016.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If you have a Kingdom account and actively connected your game to it, then yeah your progress should be saved. Go on to the King.com site directly and see what level you appear on there just to check.

• Minnie-3
    Minnie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

If you have a Kingdom account and actively connected your game to it, then yeah your progress should be saved. Go on to the King.com site directly and see what level you appear on there just to check.

Well, I have only played with my phone and when logging in with my King account there (after re-installation), all progress has disappeared. As far as I know, I have been logged in all the time with my account (same user name, progress saved etc.) I hope someone from the King support could help me out :) Thanks for your comment StuckInATree anyway! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?