My CC Soda Saga crushes

imoon
imoon Posts: 1 Newbie

When the game is loading up ou starting a level, I get kicket out or black screened out of the game, loosing all lives and all boosters... and I had a lot of them... I have tried everything that has been suggested to fix the problem, including reinstall the game, reboot my iPad, everything... How can I fix this problem??

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi iMoon!

Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

If the problem persists then you might have to do a factory reset of your tablet. Don't forget to do a backup of all your content as a factory reset will wipe all data on your device.

Once your mobile device has been reset I suggest you only install the game first. After checking everything is OK you can the proceed to install the remaining apps.

Cheers :-)

• slvrhalo
    slvrhalo Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi iMoon!

Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

If the problem persists then you might have to do a factory reset of your tablet. Don't forget to do a backup of all your content as a factory reset will wipe all data on your device.

Once your mobile device has been reset I suggest you only install the game first. After checking everything is OK you can the proceed to install the remaining apps.

Cheers :-)

I don't use an IPad, I play on my phone. I've rebooted my phone, I've done everything else you suggest. How can we make sure we use all our boosters first if part of the problem is our boosters disappearing when the game goes to black screen and kicks us out? I want my boosters reimbursed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?