Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
time period to wait for the next level. Is there any way you can just move me along? Otherwise I don't get to play. Thanks
Sandi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandi- I have sent you another message, please could you check and see if the envelope icon appears next to your profile icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care screen.
Thanks!
I cannot find an envelope
Hi Sandi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to take a look at your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner of the King Care screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!